    Does anyone have any suggestions? Maybe this will sow up in some
    future version of FF.

    Thanks

    Al Dykes, Dec 7, 2007

  2. Al Dykes

    dino Guest

    ctrl + Tab works for me unless I've misread your request?

    dino, Dec 7, 2007

  3. Al Dykes

    Al Dykes Guest

    That creates a new tab and goes to it.

    I want to step through all the bookmarked URLS in a folder.

    Al Dykes, Dec 7, 2007
  4. Al Dykes

    dino Guest

    That's not what you asked for in your OP. There you described opening
    multiple tabs and then asked for a shortcut to tab through them. When
    you have multiple tabs open my suggestion works or at least it does for
    me....possibly I have a plugin that allows that to work?

    dino, Dec 7, 2007
  5. Al Dykes

    Ed Mullen Guest

    Also, CTRL+PGUP and CTRL+PGDN steps through the open tabs.

    http://www.mozilla.org/support/firefox/keyboard

    There they are.

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net

    Ed Mullen, Dec 7, 2007
  6. Al Dykes

    Al Dykes Guest

    TNX. That is what I want.

    They are not listed on the shortcuts page in FF's help command.

    Al Dykes, Dec 7, 2007
  7. Al Dykes

    Ed Mullen Guest

    Ok. Still, take a little initiative and search. It took me all of about
    20 seconds to find that page.

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net