    How can I sort this out? I'd ideally like my google search results
    returned from google.co.uk but google.com would be fine also.

    TIA.

    Abso, Jan 6, 2005

  2. Abso

    Vazilis Guest

    I think that google recently (some weeks) have done some new stuffs,
    they check your IP and redirect you to your country vesion of google...
    I don't know if it was done for improve search performance or to help
    "normal"
    people, but it's a very bad idea for me. If they want to keep the
    redirecting com
    version, Google should make a international version (just based of english
    language, and more).
    Or does it already exist?

    Vazilis, Jan 6, 2005

  3. Abso

    Abso Guest

    Excellent. Based on your answer I've changed the text of google.src to
    read "www.google.co.uk.search" and now I have searches being served by
    google.co.uk with no German redirects.

    Thanks.

    Abso, Jan 6, 2005