    of any resources that could help me figure out what's going on? I
    haven't "seen" the problem yet -- he has no monitor. :)

    (But if I have to, I'll hook one up to see what the problem is.)

    ., Dec 13, 2004

  2. Le 13/12/2004 20:45, . a ecrit :
    There is a brand new special version of Jaws for firefox :

    http://www.cs.utexas.edu/users/s2s/latest/jaws1/home/index.shtml

    Pascal chevrel

    Pascal Chevrel, Dec 13, 2004

  3. .

    heehaw Guest

    What does that Jaws do. convert all the text to audio and read it?
    I suppose that would be needed for the blind unless someone can find a
    way to do braille on a monitor.

    HeeHaw

    heehaw, Dec 14, 2004