    FireFox 3.6.6
    Mandravia 2010.1
    Linux

    Rich, Jul 19, 2010

  2. Rich

    phase3 Guest

    No one can help you because you're using Linux. No body uses Linux
    anymore. The problem is probably in Linux, which Linux is so full of
    bugs that no one uses it.

    phase3, Aug 30, 2010

  3. Rich

    Ralph Fox Guest

    I suggest you use the news server "news.mozilla.org" to ask your question
    in the newsgroup "mozilla.support.firefox" which you will find there.
    Most people have moved there. There are Linux users there, and there are
    fewer lame trolls like phase3.

    KNode handles multiple news servers, so I read.
    http://docs.kde.org/stable/en/kdepim/knode/more-knode-features.html#multiple-news-accounts
    Set up "news.mozilla.org" as another news server.

    Ralph Fox, Aug 30, 2010
  4. Rich

    The Real Bev Guest

    Ah, another M$ employee doing his best to...uh...something. Or a
    Follower of Tux pulling a reverse whammy. Or something completely
    different.

    I've been using slackware/fvwm95 since 1995 and I've never experienced
    anything like that. Standard suggestion is to start FF with a new
    profile (firefox -P) and see if that works right. If so, disable all
    the extensions in your default profile and start adding them in two by
    two (lots of restarting FF here) until you discover the culprit.

    Sorry for the late reply, I just started reading this group.

    The Real Bev, Sep 7, 2010