    Plain Text Links

    undoclosetab

    Tabbrowser Extensions (this one I find by far the most useful)

    GraB, Sep 7, 2004

  2. GraB

    Karen Parker Guest

    Karen Parker, Sep 7, 2004

  3. ieview - Allows web pages to be opened in IE. I use it mostly for web pages
    that require the macromedia flash player plugin. (I don't want the MFP
    plugin for Firefox.)

    BugMeNot - For those online papers and mags that require a username and
    password before one can read an article.

    DownloadWith - Allows me to download files using Reget Deluxe because I hate
    Firefox's native download manager.

    Tony.

    The Black Wibble, Sep 7, 2004
  4. GraB

    cobs Guest

    [...]

    ieview - not used that often, either the number of 'broken' sites is
    reducing, or I find the info somewhere else.

    AdBlock - as the name says, wild card blocking, handy with nested
    iframes / etc - magic.

    PrefBar - handy for quick changes (mostly used for switching between a
    proxy (privoxy) and direct.

    Outliner - shows an outline of the current page in a sidebar, with
    varying degrees of success. Good when it works with a page.

    (Dropped) Single Window - stops programs expecting IE from spawning
    another browser window, rather than another tab.

    (In favour of) Tabbrowser Prefs - more flexible.

    Overall damn handy, and always changing. Really useful features aren't
    just being added by the core Firefox team.

    Stable too - I used to prefer the Mozilla suite over the 'lite' Firefox
    browser for stability (I had trouble raising FF from long periods of
    being minimised) but the last few point releases have been quite stable.
    The smaller FF download is also better when dl/ing for others over slow
    modems.

    cobs, Sep 7, 2004
  5. GraB

    Nigel Guest

    I only use all-in-one-gestures & sort bookmarks, image zoom & going to try
    out the bookmark merge via ftp soon.

    Nigel

    Nigel, Sep 7, 2004