    I suspect there's a setting to correct this, but I can't find it. Any
    suggestions would be appreciated.

    Thanks!

    Tom Rue, Jul 13, 2004

  2. Tom Rue

    Pete Guest

    Your better off joining the firefox forum and speaking to the pro's

    Pete, Jul 13, 2004

  3. Tom Rue

    Ben Guest

    It looks like when you installed Firefox, you ran it from that location
    (which would have been the temp folder for your XP group). As that folder
    fills up, files get removed automatically in most cases. I would
    re-download Firefox into say Program Files/Mozilla, etc. and re-install it
    from there.

    Ben, Jul 13, 2004