    products and prices, I had about five pages open and lost everything,
    this has been happening on a regular basis. I am using v1.0 if that
    matters.

    august105, Feb 10, 2005

  2. I don't know, we need a more information about exactly what you are
    doing when it happens.

    For the moment though, try Session Saver:

    http://www.pikey.me.uk/mozilla/?extension=ss

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Feb 10, 2005

  3. august105

    Z Guest

    I get that a lot when (as best I can tell) FF times out, usually when I
    have a big download running and am logged in with Remote Desktop and try
    to connect to a slow server.

    Is there any way to change the timeout settings?

    Z, Feb 10, 2005