    if anyone has a pointer, i'd appreciate it.

    thx,
    -r

    no body, Mar 15, 2007

  2. The most common cause of this is allowing the download history to become
    too full. Close Firefox, navigate to your profile folder, and delete
    the file downloads.rdf. Restart Firefox. The Download Manager will be
    empty, but it should work as expected.

    I make it a proctice to clear the Download Manager whenevr I have to
    scroll down to see its contenets.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Mar 15, 2007

  3. no body

    no body Guest

    thx.. but i too am quite religious in keeping my download history clean.

    it still appears tied to the downloads.rdf though. i finally found...

    http://dlstatusbar.proboards43.com/index.cgi?board=dlsb&action=display&thread=1171056923

    ... which included killing the downloads.rdf along with some other
    things. the process on this page got me working again.

    thx for the input though.. guess i should have stuck to google a little
    longer.. :/

    -r

    no body, Mar 15, 2007
  4. I am unclear about this. Had you installed the dlstatusbar?

    Also, there is no need to email me as well as responding in the group, I
    will see it here.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Mar 16, 2007