Firefox doesn't display properly for this site...

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by Keith (Southend), Feb 12, 2006.

  1. Keith (Southend), Feb 12, 2006

  2. Keith (Southend)

    TheCroW Guest

    TheCroW, Feb 12, 2006

  3. On Firefox 1.5.0.1 it displays...
    &nbspsouth african airways
    &nbsplondon
    &nbspSA235
    &nbsp07:05 &nbsp06:58 Landed &nbsp3 &nbspA2
    &nbspbritish midlands
    &nbsplondon
    &nbspBD 2505
    &nbsp07:05 &nbsp06:58 Landed &nbsp3 &nbspA2

    The output on IE6 is....

    south african airways
    london SA235
    07:05 06:58 Landed 3 A2
    british midlands
    london BD 2505
    07:05 06:58 Landed 3 A2

    I'm not suggesting Firefox is at fault, but obviously their web design
    was only checked on IE !

    Keith (Southend)
    http://www.southendweather.net

    Keith (Southend), Feb 12, 2006