    How funny. What about the images? Is there an extension that can do that?

    Thanks
    Markus

    Markus Dehmann, Feb 17, 2005

  2. Markus Dehmann

    Xanophile Guest

    Can I ask what point there would be to resizing the whole page,
    including images? I can't think of one reason I'd want to do that.

    There's the imagezoom extension, which you might find useful.

    http://tinyurl.com/56657

    Xanophile, Feb 17, 2005

  3. You are kidding, right? Imagine you are reading a normal magazine on paper.
    You pull out a magnifying glass and hold it over the paper. What gets
    magnified? Only the text, or everything? Zoom is like a magnifying glass.
    It zooms into the page. Setting just a larger font size is a cheap hack.
    Often, images contain text and are integrated into the text, e.g. all math
    formulas in wikipedia (see this for example:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entropy). If you sit a few meters away from
    the screen and zoom in so it gets readable, the formulas will stay small in
    Firefox!
    You also wsnt to enlargen the images with the text, to keep the original
    page layout when zooming in.
    Thanks. Seems not to work in Firefox 1.0, though.

    Markus

    Markus Dehmann, Feb 19, 2005
  4. Markus Dehmann

    Xanophile Guest

    No, not kidding. It makes no sense why you'd want to zoom images with
    the text. That would just make the whole page a waste of time to
    read.......unless you love to scroll.

    Fingerobics.

    Or like pixelated images.

    Screwmyeyesuparobics.

    Either way, to each their own.

    I didn't have an issue installing it in Moz 1.7.5 or FF 1.0. Could be
    another extension interfering or a personalized setting problem. Sorry
    it don't work for ya.

    Xanophile, Feb 19, 2005