    It's possible that I'm remembering an IE tweak, too, so maybe that's why
    I can't find it.

    Thanks

    Tom Allen, Aug 28, 2005

  2. Tom Allen

    Simian Dyson Guest

    The only way I've been able to accomplish this is to clear the history. At
    first I thought that a bit drastic, but it turned out I didn't need access
    to any of those sites after all. I'll stay tuned to see if anyone comes up
    with a compromise solution.

    Simian Dyson, Aug 28, 2005

  3. Tom Allen

    Jim Lahue Guest

    I don't know how to keep typed URLs from going into the location bar
    history but I know that you can remove an unwanted URL by bringing up
    the list of URLs, highlighting the URL you don't want and typing
    Shift-Del.

    Jim

    Jim Lahue, Aug 28, 2005
  4. Tom Allen

    Tom Allen Guest

    Cool, I didn't tknow that one! Thanx.

    Tom Allen, Aug 29, 2005
  5. Tom Allen

    A Guest

    Is there a way I can make the newest URLs, and recently used ones be on top?
    I liked the way it worked like that in IE. TIA!

    A, Aug 29, 2005