    off my firewall, but that didn't help either.

    I haven't loaded any new programs or made any security adjustments, so I'm
    stumped.

    Joe J, Apr 10, 2013

  2. Me thinks you need to call Chase.

    I had a different problem yesterday, but related in that I'll relate...

    I have several verizon.net e-mail accounts. Yesterday, 04/09/13, one of them
    stopped accepting the password. I received an email at about 9:50, then
    after that time my phone started having a hissy fit that the password was
    not accepted. Only one of the three accounts was affected.

    The problem was at verizon or Yahoo, which hosts the verizon email servers.
    I was really stumped by the issue, and a call to Tech Support stumped the
    girl I got on the phone. She worked with me for well over an hour, then took
    the issue to a guy with a magic wand and some fairy dust. He said that when
    I log on, my password must authenticate with Verizon for web access, and
    with Yahoo for mail service. Something happened with one of my three
    accounts and the password would not authenticate properly.

    I suspect your issue is of a similar nature, there is something wrong with
    the servers at Chase. They see your access with two or three web clients,
    but not with the one you want to use. This is sorta like my email accounts
    that would autnenticate with some accounts but not with another.

    Call Chase tech support and explain that you can use some browsers to get
    into your accounts, but you cannot use other browsers. My guess is they have
    something wrong on their side, the problem is not you.

    Jeff Strickland, Apr 10, 2013