    hal Guest

    Where in the hey do they hide the cache file?

    I'm using Firefox ver. 1.0.

    hal, Mar 1, 2005

  2. hal

    Z Guest

    Tools > Options > Privacy > Cache > Clear

    Z, Mar 1, 2005

  3. hal

    John Guest

    Windows >> Application data >> Firefox >> Profiles >> _your_.default >> Cache

    John, Mar 1, 2005
  4. hal

    hal Guest

    That's what I said I tried. No workee.

    hal, Mar 1, 2005
  5. hal

    hal Guest

    Thanks. That solves half the problem. I'm still wondering why the 'clear
    cache' in the Options menu won't work.

    hal, Mar 1, 2005
  6. hal

    ..brian.. Guest

    What is wrong with your clear button?

    ..brian.., Mar 1, 2005
  7. hal

    hal Guest

    I wish I knew. I click it and nothing happens. All the others do their
    jobs. It used to work, but something seems to screwed up this one
    button. I guess I'll have to reinstall.

    hal, Mar 1, 2005
  8. hal

    Drude Guest

    Happened to me when I used FF sometimes too... Usually, if I simply
    closed and then re-opened the program, it would work again/

    Who knows why? One of the reasons I'm back on IE...

    Drude

    Drude, Mar 1, 2005
  9. hal

    ..brian.. Guest