    Thought I ask if anyone is using a Firefox extension which affords
    these cache-sorting capabilities.

    TIA

    Pon, Feb 12, 2005

  2. The vast majority of extensions were written by individuals who had a
    functionality they desired that was not in the program, so they added it
    themselves, then offered that extension to others.

    There are so many extensions out there, no one could know them all. I
    have never heard of one that does what you want.

    The Extensions Mirror has about a big a list of extensions as any one
    site, and extensions from there have been pretty reliable, though there
    is never a guarantee:

    http://www.extensionsmirror.nl/

    I'm having a little trouble understanding why you would want to sort the
    cache by filename. Is it simply to make it easier to find items?

    If so, try typing about:cache into the location bar, then click List
    Cache Entries. Use the FF find bar to search for the items you want.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Feb 12, 2005