    the menus don't work. I tried uninstalling/reinstalling but it is the same.
    I tried manually changing the theme in the Profile folder but to no avail.
    Without doing a windows "System Restore" what can I do?

    rwrede, Apr 18, 2005

  2. rwrede

    Gregg Guest

    May be a little simplistic, but have you tried rebooting the computer. I
    have learned the hard way to go from simplest solution first. If you
    have already tried this you could delete the installation and reinstall
    it. Do you save the installation files? I always save my in a documents
    folder. If all else fails a system restore isn't that big a deal. I did
    one the other night when I had cable connection problems only to find
    out Comcast was having system wide problems. Oh well, strike what I said
    earlier about "I have learned". :)

    Gregg

    Gregg, Apr 18, 2005

  3. rwrede

    Watchman Guest

    I have the same problem. I tried to view the updated White theme and now
    I can't get rid of it. I don't even know where the themes are stored so
    I could delete it.

    Watchman :)

    Watchman, Apr 18, 2005
  4. rwrede

    Watchman Guest

    Just got the solution from the theme's author. Start Firefox in safe
    mode ,Start > Mozilla Firefox > Mozilla Firefox (safe mode), and delete
    the theme. Then restart Firefox. Problem fixed.

    Watchman :)

    Watchman, Apr 18, 2005
  5. rwrede

    The One Guest