    FF 1.5.0.7
    XP SP2
    DSL 2Mb

    Adam, Sep 25, 2006

  2. Have you tried disabling the popup blocker?

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Sep 25, 2006

  3. Adam

    Adam Guest

    Just tried that and it made no difference. When it loops back it says in
    Bold Red, please enter details as if I didn't do it the first time.

    Adam, Sep 26, 2006
  4. Try it in Firefox Safe Mode.

    Start>>Programs>>Mozilla Firefox>>Mozilla Firefox (Safe Mode)

    Also, clear cache and cookies.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Sep 26, 2006