(Firefox) and URL not loading

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by Lin, Apr 27, 2004.

  1. Lin

    Lin Guest

    Going to Ebay UK at
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/

    and clicking on the category "Books, Comics & Magazines"
    is bringing me an error message

    "the file/books-index.html?ssPageName=UKHP10:BO cannot be found.
    Please check the location and try again"

    So far all the other categories I've checked load fine with Firefox,
    and this one was loading fine yesterday. It loads without problem in
    Opera and IE. Any ideas what's wrong?

    As an aside, is there a Firefox specific newsgroup yet? I know there
    are forums but it's easier picking up witha newsreader. Although I
    notice people are posting Firefox question on here, if there's a more
    relevant group I should be posting to, I'd be grateful if you let me
    know.
    Thanks

    Lin, Apr 27, 2004

  2. Lin

    Lin Guest

    Please ignore it's working again and surely must have been an ebay
    rather than Firefox problem.

    Lin, Apr 27, 2004

  3. Lin

    Moz Champion Guest

    Yes, there is a specific Firefox newsgroup, and a thunderbird one as well

    ss
    tho not on usenet, they exist on the secure Netscape server for the time being.
    Its SSL enabled and should use port 563.

    Moz Champion, Apr 28, 2004