    I've noticed this behavior on 3 computers so I consider this is a bug
    (and a quite annoying one).
    Anyone with similar problems, or maybe a solution to this issue?

    scorpius, Nov 13, 2004

  2. scorpius

    Arne Guest

    It's nothing to do with the browser. It's the DNS server at your ISP who
    have problems with the resolving. My ISP hade really *big* problems last
    winter, before they changed the servers.

    Arne, Nov 13, 2004

  3. scorpius

    scorpius Guest

    I also thought it might have been ISP's issue. However, I've had the
    same problem at three different ISP's, so I figured it might be
    Firefox. Also, I haven't noticed any such problems with other internet
    applications.

    scorpius, Nov 14, 2004
  4. scorpius

    leonelm