    What do I do to work around this, and allow the presentation to play ?

    Thanks,
    Bob

    Robert11, Feb 7, 2007

  2. Edit>Preferences>Content

    The Old Sourdough, Feb 7, 2007

  3. There should be a pale yellow line stating that, with a "settings" button at
    the right side which you can push to get to the options ("allow popups from
    this site"). If it still won't work, type "about:plugins" in the address
    field and watch if you have the flashplayer plugin, or visit www.adobe.com
    to check out (near the top).

    Walter Mautner, Feb 7, 2007