    Tried Internet explorer and that was ok , I was able to search.

    Any ideas please folks.
    Alan.

    Alan, Jun 24, 2007

  2. go into tools, options, privacy, passwords, and click on the View
    Saved Passwords button. Look for the ebay entry and remove it. Now
    try again. Does it work now?

    Peter.Potamus.the.Purple.Hippo, Jun 24, 2007

  3. Alan

    Alan Guest

    No joy.... no passwords in there now. and still no go.

    Alan, Jun 24, 2007

  4. then try emptying the cache and deleting the cookies. You find it in
    the same area as the password. Once done, close FF and restart it.
    Did that work?

    Peter.Potamus.the.Purple.Hippo, Jun 24, 2007
  5. Alan

    Alan Guest

    Nope have already tried that before...., also all details cleared when I
    close FF each time etc.

    Its really weird...

    Alan, Jun 24, 2007
  6. Alan

    Rob Guest

    When I've had similar problems with ebay, it's always been a blocked
    cookie. I presently have 29 (!) ebay cookie urls enabled in order to
    navigate ebay. Try checking the cookies | exceptions list for a blocked
    url. Good luck.

    Rob, Jun 25, 2007
  7. Alan

    Alan Guest

    Waheeeeyyy

    Good on ya Rob....

    It was a cgi eBay 6 (or similar) sneaky little bugger it was.

    Now sorted.

    Thanks for the help folks,

    Alan

    Alan, Jun 26, 2007