    me knowing ahead of time. Total Annihilation is/was a good example.

    Like I thought maybe if I dragged some selected text to the tabs bar,
    it might open that page. And, presto, it did.

    John Doe, Mar 22, 2009

  2. its fun when things like that works just great, isn't
    it!? And when you learn something new, too.

    help!!!!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Mar 23, 2009

  3. John Doe

    Jimw Guest

    Just curious, why do the headers in your messages have all these junk
    characters (above)?
    I dont understand what the OP was doing? Sounds useful if I knew why.
    Why, can't you get Thunderbird to work? :)
    Not the spam I hope :)

    Jimw, Mar 28, 2009
  4. if you have a program that displays FACE, then you'd
    know all about that. The program you're using, I
    believe forte does

    if your program WAS working properly, then it would
    have stripped out my sig file, and you wouldn't have
    gotten all this when you replied.

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Mar 28, 2009
  5. John Doe

    John Doe Guest

    Occasionally in a webpage... the text in a URL is not presented as a
    link, if it is plain text... you can highlight that text and drag it
    to an empty area on the tabs bar... it will open that address in a
    new tab as if it were a link that you clicked on.

    John Doe, Mar 28, 2009
  6. John Doe

    Ralph Fox Guest

    Forté Agent does not display FACE.

    Ralph Fox, Mar 29, 2009
  7. Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Mar 29, 2009