    By the way. Anybody know of other programs that might do stuff like
    change the flash player size?

    Thanks.

    John Doe, Feb 8, 2009

  2. I doubt it as flash is controlled by the website
    developer.

    That being said, there might be a way with a CSS
    script. You would need Stylish to do this:

    and the script /might/ look something like this.

    @namespace url(http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml);
    @-moz-document url-prefix(http://) , url-prefix(https://)
    {object , embed, div
    { width:100% !important;
    height:100% !important;}
    }

    I really don't know cause right now, I don't have a
    flash site to try it on. Then again, it might also
    change other things on the site. Perhaps asking over
    on the stylish forum right yield some results:
    http://forum.userstyles.org/. As I said, I'm only
    guessing.

    help!!!!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Feb 8, 2009

  3. John Doe

    Rom Guest

    Flash Game Maximizer 1.2.0 (experimental extension)
    <https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/9631>.

    Read the description and try it. FGM also has some options.
    I've tried it and while it doesn't work with some sites it does work
    (on others). On sites such as YouTube it worked by simply by clicking
    the (greyed out) default status bar button. If I checked 'Enabled
    window resizing' then I could specify a %age size via its status bar
    context menu. It's not compatible with Flashblock, so if installed
    Flashblock will need to be disabled in Add-ons and Fx restarted.

    Rom, Feb 8, 2009
  4. John Doe

    John Doe Guest

    After signing up and logging on, I'm getting a download error,
    something about a hash. Same error as with the prior version:

    Firefox could not install the file at

    https://addons.mozilla.org/en-
    US/firefox/downloads/file/42149/flash_game_maximizer-1.1.2-fx.xpi

    because: Invalid file hash (possible download corruption)
    -261

    John Doe, Feb 8, 2009
  5. John Doe

    Rom Guest

    <http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb...id_file_hash_possible_download_corruption_261>
    suggests it may be a third party cookie problem.

    I have addons.mozilla.org Allowed for session in cookies Exceptions,
    and (after viewing privacy policy) usually save to disk from the
    context menu of the 'Download' button, instead of installing directly.

    Rom, Feb 8, 2009
  6. John Doe

    John Doe Guest

    John Doe, Feb 8, 2009