    new version of FF breaks their ext or theme.

    Which do you think is better: the session manager built into FF2 or
    the one in the Tab Mix Plus extension?

    GraB, Dec 3, 2006

  2. I would agree with you, if what you say was the case.

    However the extensions do not break with EVERY new release.

    Also, if features are being added to Firefox and if the theme is not
    updated to include the new feature, it is hardly surprising that it is
    broken.

    Also, essentially only the major releases - 1.0, 1.5, 2.0 so far have
    needed to have updates to the extensions.

    All of the other releases have been fine.

    Aquilegia Alyssum

    Aquilegia Alyssum, Dec 3, 2006