    Autoupdate got me the new Firefox last night.

    Since running it, websites and the overall browser experience is slower.

    Anyone else noticing this?

    Verizon User, Apr 14, 2006

  2. Verizon User

    gwtc Guest

    nope

    gwtc, Apr 14, 2006

  3. Verizon User

    Echy Guest

    Mine is running fine. No difference to previous version.

    Echy
    Melbourne, Australia

    Echy, Apr 14, 2006
  4. Verizon User

    Bob Guest

    Everything is the same here. There may be nanoseconds different on the plus
    or minus side, but can't see them. Looks good to me.

    Bob, Apr 14, 2006
  5. Verizon User

    John Guest

    No problem I am aware of.
    Installation was transpartent - no change in known features eyc.
    John <><

    John, Apr 14, 2006