    something you'd use to quickly access sites in my opinion.

    If anyone has a way of retrieving my latest bookmarks feel free to post.

    thanks

    Deano, Oct 6, 2005

  2. Deano

    Old Gringo Guest

    Check under View, they may be there. Good Luck

    Old Gringo, Oct 6, 2005

  3. Deano

    fred-bloggs Guest

    You may have been given a new profile. In Windows Explorer do a search
    for bookmarks.html on C:\Documents and Settings including subfolders and
    hidden folders.

    fred-bloggs, Oct 6, 2005
  4. Deano

    Deano Guest

    Thanks, that was a good idea. There's a backup folder there with a version
    from September which has improved things. I'm going to use furl more often
    though...

    Deano, Oct 7, 2005
  5. Deano

    Trax Guest

    |>> You may have been given a new profile. In Windows Explorer do a search
    |>> for bookmarks.html on C:\Documents and Settings including subfolders
    |>> and hidden folders.

    |>Thanks, that was a good idea. There's a backup folder there with a version
    |>from September which has improved things. I'm going to use furl more often
    |>though...

    You got lucky. Start using the export function of your browser. each
    month I export my bookmarks, just in case.

    Trax, Oct 7, 2005
  6. Deano

    sethra Guest

    Deano wrote in
    Check the Firefox forums to see if there's a solution.

    http://forums.mozillazine.org/index.php

    HTH,

    sethra, Oct 7, 2005