    back and never could get them to work together (yes I tried all the fixes
    offered on the Robo site). Thanks

    John

    Doctor John, Sep 22, 2005

  2. Doctor John

    SteveG Guest

    When I looked last night the latest RoboForm was still for FF1.0.6. I'm
    waiting to upgrade FF until RoboForm catch up :)

    SteveG, Sep 22, 2005

  3. Doctor John

    gwtc Guest

    It takes awhile. Most extension developers wait until the Final
    Release comes out before upgrading/updating theirs.

    gwtc, Sep 22, 2005
  4. Doctor John

    Doctor John Guest

    Thanks for the responses - I'll wait. I ended up having to completely
    remove FF and now I use the dreaded IE in order to have Roboform function.
    There was some strange interaction between Robo and FF 1.06 in my system,
    and even though I read many posts and tried every fix I could find, they
    never worked together.

    John

    Doctor John, Sep 22, 2005
  5. Doctor John

    SteveG Guest

    What other extensions are you running John? Have you tried disabling
    them in turn to see if there's a clash that's stopping RF from working?

    SteveG, Sep 22, 2005
  6. Doctor John

    SteveG Guest

    Yeah, I know. RoboForm is just about the only extension I don't want to
    be without ... too many passwords to remember ;-)

    SteveG, Sep 22, 2005
  7. Doctor John

    gwtc Guest

    Whats wrong with FireFox's Password Manager. It works great, and no
    fusing or monkeying around with other programs.

    gwtc, Sep 22, 2005
  8. Doctor John

    Doctor John Guest

    I removed all extensions and re-installed only Robo - no luck : (

    Doctor John, Sep 23, 2005
  9. Doctor John

    Doctor John Guest

    I use Roboform for filling in online forms (name, address, etc) - its very
    slick. Does Firefox have this type of feature?

    John

    Doctor John, Sep 23, 2005
  10. Doctor John

    gwtc Guest

    Its supposed to, but I've never used it for that. But, under Tools,
    Options, Privacy, Saved Form Information, make sure the box is checked.

    gwtc, Sep 23, 2005
  11. Doctor John

    bgame63 Guest

    im using ff 1.0.7 and robo form the latest plugin is
    6.4.2 and its on the ff page
    bgame

    bgame63, Sep 23, 2005
  12. Doctor John

    SteveG Guest

    Nothing really, I suppose. I've been using RF for a long time and
    haven't explored FF's own manager ... if it ain't broke don't fix it?

    I see from another post that an updated RF extension is now available so
    I'll upgrade FF over the weekend ... after I've done a clean re-install
    of XP - it's getting to be sooooo sloooooow ;-)

    SteveG, Sep 23, 2005