    sites. The last one was on amazon.com.

    Any ideas?

    Thanks.

    Thomas, Jun 27, 2005

  2. Thomas

    Jowah Guest

    I get the same problem from time to time. When it happens, I go in to
    advanced settings and uncheck the "begin finding when you begin typing"
    option. Hit OK to close and apply settings, go back in and recheck it
    (because I like that function). This usually clears up the crazy
    behaviour with forms for awhile.

    joe

    Jowah, Jun 27, 2005

  3. Thomas

    Thomas Guest

    Thanks Joe for the reply.

    I shall give it a try the next time that happens and that has been
    with great regularity now. :-((((

    Strange thing is it never happened before.

    Thanks again.

    Thomas, Jun 27, 2005
  4. Thomas

    RalphOcean Guest

    I had the same behaviour but I used another method. Just try to switch
    the aplication from FF to another and go back. It works fine on my XP Home.

    Greetings

    RalphOcean

    RalphOcean, Jun 27, 2005
  5. Thomas

    Thomas Guest

    Now this is really fascinating. I tried your way and it works fine on
    XP Pro as well. Ceratinly much easier this way.

    Thanks RalphOcean.

    Thomas, Jun 28, 2005
  6. Thomas

    RalphOcean Guest

    By the way it must be a bug inside FF concerning this search function.

    Greetings

    RalphOcean

    RalphOcean, Jun 28, 2005