    page window appears. Normally just the full start page window appears.
    Why is this happening? How can I fix it? I am not that computer savvy
    so please make your reply easy to follow. Thanks.

    pixturesk, May 16, 2005

  2. pixturesk

    Doug G Guest

    It may be a popup ad that 1.0.4 has blocked.

    Does the "quarter window" have anything written on it?

    Doug G, May 16, 2005

  3. pixturesk

    pixturesk Guest

    Thanks. No the "quarter window' is just a smaller version of the start
    page trying to load. Nothing serious. Just nice not to have that extra
    step. The pop-up blocking is working great.

    pixturesk, May 17, 2005