    4) I can't find anywhere to set the bookmark path. Previous
    versions of NetScape that I am familiar with had a .ini
    file that made things easy.

    Ol' Duffer, Feb 18, 2004

  2. Ol' Duffer

    A Hess Guest

    Somewhere around 2/18/04 5:44 AM, Ol' Duffer typed wildly with reckless
    abandon:
    Is this what you're looking for?
    http://texturizer.net/firefox/tips.html#beh_bookmarks

    Aron

    A Hess, Feb 19, 2004

  3. Ol' Duffer

    techie Guest

    I'm mostly happy with it, but there doesn't seem to be any "save image"
    option. :(

    What I'd really like to see is the same kind of image-handling konqueror
    uses. If you disable images and a web page has images, then a "load
    images" icon appears on the toolbar. You can click that to load all
    images on a page, or you can rightclick on an empty image box and select
    "view image" to download just that one image.

    What all this means is that I can surf in snappy text mode, yet if
    something looks like it might be interesting I can easily view all
    images or just one particular one without having to navigate a
    preferences menu.

    The other thing I'd like to see is an option to automatically mail-bomb
    Macromedia every time I get another one of those annoying "do you want
    to install Flash" dialogs!

    techie, Feb 19, 2004
  4. Ol' Duffer

    Ol' Duffer Guest

    Ol' Duffer, Feb 19, 2004
  5. Ol' Duffer

    A Hess Guest

    Somewhere around 2/19/04 11:07 AM, Ol' Duffer typed wildly with reckless
    abandon:
    Those are example file paths. You can point it at any file you want.
    Check out http://texturizer.net/firefox/edit.html for finding your
    profiles, then modify the path to point at the bookmarks.html file that
    you want to use.

    It just takes a bit of practice, but it's worth it. Good luck, Aron

    A Hess, Feb 20, 2004
  6. Be sure you have Windows Explorer set to show hidden files.

    Irwin Greenwald, Feb 23, 2004