    Is there a FAQ for this group, or a recommended primer for a VoIP
    novice?

    - Franc Zabkar

    Franc Zabkar, Feb 25, 2005

  2. If you prevent them from acting as servers, it will prevent you from using the
    programs to work as a two way communication system (phone), as preventing it
    will block outgoing traffic, and you need the program to be able to send your
    voice out.

    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Feb 25, 2005

  3. Franc Zabkar

    Franc Zabkar Guest

    Skype and iaxComm both work OK with server disabled. I haven't tried
    Firefly yet. Skype has a file transfer feature - I suspect this
    function will fail if server mode is disallowed.

    - Franc Zabkar

    Franc Zabkar, Feb 25, 2005
  4. Franc Zabkar

    Franc Zabkar Guest