    firebird 0.7.
    Do you know something about that?
    Tnx

    Luigio Guastardo Della Radica, Oct 27, 2003

  2. Don't understand why you want to work off line while using a browser.
    Maybe you are thinking of Thunderbird (Mail & Newsgroups) ?

    Irwin Greenwald, Oct 27, 2003

  3. No, I meant Firebird: working offline i can see the pages I have visited
    offline

    Luigio Guastardo Della Radica, Oct 27, 2003
  4. Luigio Guastardo Della Radica

    David Warren Guest

    You can add offline support for Firebird via a menu option with this
    extension at http://extensionroom.mozdev.org/#workoffline

    - David

    David Warren, Oct 29, 2003
  5. Thanks

    Luigio Guastardo Della Radica, Oct 29, 2003