    Also, how do I clear the Firebird cache folder if I choose to?

    Thanks,

    area51

    area51, Oct 21, 2003

  2. area51

    Ed Mullen Guest

    The cache is a sub-folder in your profiles folder. See:
    http://texturizer.net/firebird/edit.html

    For clearing: Tools - Options - Privacy.

    Ed Mullen, Oct 21, 2003

  3. area51

    area51 Guest

    x-no-archive: yes
    I don't have a C:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Phoenix\Profiles\ folder. I
    don't even have C:\Windows\Application Data folder. I'm using Windows XP.

    area51, Oct 21, 2003
  4. area51

    area51 Guest

    x-no-archive: yes

    Never mind, I found it. I should have read down the page a little further.

    area51, Oct 21, 2003