    cooperate with an e-mail application.

    Thanks

    dj tuchler

    dj tuchler, Aug 16, 2003

  2. dj tuchler

    dj tuchler Guest

    How did you set Firebird up for an external mail program?

    Thanks

    dj tuchler

    dj tuchler, Aug 17, 2003

  3. dj tuchler

    dj tuchler Guest

    I looked for the mozex preferences example and tried it. Nothing. I
    eliminated everything before the name of the email application and entered
    evolution -s %s %a and got the evolution application, but not the message
    editor with the address entered. Something is missing. What?

    dj tuchler

    dj tuchler, Aug 19, 2003
  4. dj tuchler

    dj tuchler Guest