    they will work, but he's not 100% sure.

    cheers,
    Marylis

    Marylis, Jan 31, 2004

  2. Hi Marylis,

    I would expect the Optech power adapter to work as it is designed for the
    job, however it may not be designed for international voltages, where the
    Fuji one will definately be.

    If this does not affect you then get one in to your local branch (should
    take around a week from one transferred from another store), and ask the
    assistant to test it on a same/similar (Fuji 5000/7000) model thats in the
    store. This way your camera will not be harmed and items returned to
    manufacturer's if anything does go wrong.

    Saying that, if it is only required for downloading images to pc, then a
    card reader (or PCMCIA adapter for laptops), would be a much better option.
    These start at £12.99 with Jessops, though you can find cheaper ones on the
    web and ebay.

    Cheers,
    Stephen

    Stephen Leslie, Jan 31, 2004