FinePix S5700/S700 AUS$375.00 [US$299]

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Guest, Apr 5, 2007.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    It finally went on sale today for AUS$375 at K/Mart [So its already
    cheaper than the old S5600]

    Unfortunatly K/Mart does not have working display models, they are all
    locked in a glass case with no battery fitted.....*sigh*

    Cheapest i have seen it is AUS$357 [US$285] by a onliner

    Had a play with it but could not use it, looks lots smaller than the
    S5600 but looks very plastic, almost toy like.

    Was tempted to buy it as K/Mart has very good return
    policy, but want to check out the Kodak Z712IS first.

    Whats it sell for in USA?

    Have not seen a review on it yet, and also noticed the super CCD
    sensor is NOT fitted to it?

    Cheers

    KINGA 202

    Guest, Apr 5, 2007

  2. Guest

    ray Guest

    I'd suggest you look at the Kodak P series instead - many more features
    e.g. raw,tiff,jpeg. Last time I looked a refurb P850 on Kodak's online
    store was $225.

    ray, Apr 5, 2007