    Any help is appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Mark

    BabyJane Hudson, Dec 11, 2003

  2. you can get digital slave flash units - tehy will flash when your
    camera flashes and let youlight up the room as it should be. you may
    have to experiment a bit as the camera will not be aware of the extra
    light the flash(es) provide.

    if you have a maul mode or aperature priority mode you can work from
    there, but you will need a tripod - to let in more light you will have
    to slow the sutter speed, and when it gets below 1.30 sec or so you
    cannot hold the camera still enough for good pics.

    chris

    Chris P in PA, Dec 12, 2003

  3. BabyJane Hudson

    Ray Fischer Guest

    Turn off the flash and use a tripod. See what happens. You don't
    have a lot of flexibilty with that camera but it's worth a shot.

    Ray Fischer, Dec 14, 2003