    How do I achieve this?

    Thanks,

    Heidi

    Heidi Manway, Jan 19, 2007

  2. http://www.google.com/search?q=whois

    By way of an example:
    Notice that the address field appears somewhat unreal.

    Mark Robinson, Jan 19, 2007

  3. Heidi Manway

    WhzzKdd Guest

    Dear Heidi,

    I'm ignoring you. Go away. Stop emailing me. If I wanted to reply to your
    stupid email, I would have already done so.

    Sincerely,
    The Administrator

    WhzzKdd, Jan 19, 2007
  4. Heidi Manway

    Mike Easter Guest

    Why paste tons of boilerplate garbage in here?

    You could have communicated small useful elements of your whois with
    judicious cutting and pasting without pasting a ton of useless junk.

    The domainregistrar published contact for your example
    ourcomputertips.com is

    .... which BTW I don't think is a particularly good contact strategy,
    depending upon the target.

    Mike Easter, Jan 19, 2007
  5. Heidi Manway

    Evan Platt Guest

    Perhaps they're ignoring you?

    Evan Platt, Jan 19, 2007
  6. Heidi Manway

    Kirk Guest

    Mike Easter wrote:
    124 line of text will not crash Usenet.

    Grow up and learn to overlook trivial things, little child.

    Kirk, Jan 19, 2007
  7. Heidi Manway

    DJ Spider Guest

    Thunderbird is an amazing email and news client! I have just blocked
    heidi with an email filter, if she posts again it will go straight into
    the delete folder! Whoo Hoo!

    --

    Don't forget to take out THETRASH !

    Do you need a Disco? Or would you like to sing to the World?
    (or at least Ireland!) Visit http://www.kastlekaraoke.com for all
    your Disco and Karaoke party needs.

    DJ Spider, Jan 19, 2007
  8. Why is this cross-posted to ie.comp and nz.comp ?

    Des O'Donoghue, Jan 19, 2007
  9. Heidi Manway

    Evan Platt Guest

    Because the OP is an idiot.

    Plain and simple.

    Evan Platt, Jan 19, 2007
  10. Heidi Manway

    WhzzKdd Guest

    Yup - she's very close to gaining access to my looney bin as well.

    WhzzKdd, Jan 19, 2007
  11. Heidi Manway

    Evan Platt Guest

    Evan Platt, Jan 19, 2007
  12. Heidi Manway

    jasen Guest

    a service called whois.

    do a whois request on the domain name, and the IP address.

    jasen, Jan 19, 2007
  13. Heidi Manway

    WhzzKdd Guest

    WhzzKdd, Jan 20, 2007
  14. Heidi Manway

    Heidi Manway Guest

    X-no-archive:yes
    [/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
    Thanks for your help Jasen I found this website www.who.is WHOIS Look
    Up

    I checked out www.ratemyhospital.ie and the Spyware Provider
    Errorguard that I paid to have installed in my computer.

    www.errorguard.com the results are as follows

    ratemyhospital.ie

    What does the terminology admin-c: ACL377-IEDR
    tech-c: HH36-IEDR mean see below??

    It links through to www.medmedia.ie the company however no email
    addresses just webforms
    no webmaster or technical support email or telephone contacts

    Is this what they call aPrivate Registristion by Proxy???

    % Rights restricted by copyright;
    http://www.domainregistry.ie/copyright.html
    % Do not remove this notice

    domain: ratemyhospital.ie
    descr: MedMedia Limited
    descr: BODY CORPORATE (LTD,PLC,COMPANY)
    descr: Discretionary Name
    admin-c: ACL377-IEDR
    tech-c: HH36-IEDR
    renewal: 29-August-2007
    status: Active
    nserver: NS1.HOSTING365.IE
    nserver: NS2.HOSTING365.IE
    nserver: NS3.HOSTING365.IE
    source: IEDR

    person: John Gibbons
    nic-hdl: ACL377-IEDR
    source: IEDR

    person: Hosting 365 Hostmaster
    nic-hdl: HH36-IEDR
    source: IEDR

    Extended Information - :

    IP Address: 82.195.130.250
    IP Location: Ireland
    Website Status: active
    Server Type: Microsoft-IIS/6.0
    Cache Date: 2007-01-21 05:43:11 MST
    Available Domains:
    RateMyPatients.com
    RateMyPatients.net
    RateMyClinic.com
    RateMyClinic.neton www.errorguard.com reveals this

    Domain Name: errorguard.com

    clientTransferProhibited, clientUpdateProhibited

    Registrar: GO DADDY SOFTWARE, INC.
    Whois Server: whois.godaddy.com
    Referral URL: http://registrar.godaddy.com

    Expiration Date: 2007-09-13
    Creation Date: 2004-09-13
    Last Update Date: 2006-07-25

    Name Servers:
    ns1.errorguard.com
    ns2.errorguard.com

    Extended Information - :

    IP Address: 207.44.178.50
    Website Status: active
    Server Type: Apache/2.0.46 (Red Hat)
    Cache Date: 2007-01-21 07:58:15 MST
    Compare Archived Data: 2006-03-03
    Available Domains:
    ErrorProtect.net
    ErrorClippers.com
    ErrorClippers.net
    FaultGuard.net
    ErrorGuardClippers.com
    ErrorGuardClippers.net
    MistakeGuard.com
    MistakeGuard.net

    The data contained in GoDaddy.com, Inc.'s WhoIs database,
    while believed by the company to be reliable, is provided "as is"
    with no guarantee or warranties regarding its accuracy. This
    information is provided for the sole purpose of assisting you
    in obtaining information about domain name registration records.
    Any use of this data for any other purpose is expressly forbidden
    without the prior written
    permission of GoDaddy.com, Inc. By submitting an inquiry,
    you agree to these terms of usage and limitations of warranty. In
    particular,
    you agree not to use this data to allow, enable, or otherwise make
    possible,
    dissemination or collection of this data, in part or in its entirety,
    for any
    purpose, such as the transmission of unsolicited advertising and
    and solicitations of any kind, including spam. You further agree
    not to use this data to enable high volume, automated or robotic
    electronic
    processes designed to collect or compile this data for any purpose,
    including mining this data for your own personal or commercial
    purposes.

    Please note: the registrant of the domain name is specified
    in the "registrant" field. In most cases, GoDaddy.com, Inc.
    is not the registrant of domain names listed in this database.

    Registrant:
    Domains by Proxy, Inc.

    This one seems totally Private No emails, phone numbers, or fax
    contacts even when you check www.godaddy.com out

    Heidi

    Heidi Manway, Jan 21, 2007
  15. Heidi Manway

    WhzzKdd Guest

    Thanks for your help Jasen I found this website www.who.is WHOIS Look
    Up

    I checked out www.ratemyhospital.ie and the Spyware Provider
    Errorguard that I paid to have installed in my computer.

    www.errorguard.com the results are as follows

    ratemyhospital.ie

    It links through to www.medmedia.ie the company however no email
    addresses just webforms
    no webmaster or technical support email or telephone contacts

    This one seems totally Private No emails, phone numbers, or fax
    contacts even when you check www.godaddy.com out
    [/QUOTE]
    And why /shouldn't/ they have their privacy? As the administrator of our
    domains where I am employed, I don't want MY email address up for the whole
    web community to have access to.

    WhzzKdd, Jan 21, 2007