    using x number of licenses.

    How can I do this via a console session either telnet or direct. I need
    to be able to do this on 6.1, 6.2 and 6.x

    Kirk Goins, Jan 23, 2004

  2. In article <>,
    Kirk Goins <> wrote:
    :I know I can use PDM 3.0 on 6.3 and find a gui screen that tells me I'm
    :using x number of licenses.

    :How can I do this via a console session either telnet or direct. I need
    :to be able to do this on 6.1, 6.2 and 6.x

    show local-host and look at the first line of output (which might
    scroll off the screen, so go back and check!). For example,

    Interface inside: 20 active, 50 maximum active, 2722 denied

    --
    Would you buy a used bit from this man??

    Walter Roberson, Jan 23, 2004