    To MyMessages.' Can someone kindly give me some guidance? I really like
    Firefox/Thunderbird and the great features I feel are superior to IE/OE.
    Thanks

    WormWood, May 22, 2005

  2. WormWood

    Gordon Guest

    There isn't one as such. What you need to do is to set up a filter that
    exactly matches your email address as sender, and then select "Watch
    Thread". Then when ever you post to a thread, if you select
    View-Threads-Watched Threads with Unread it will show all the threads that
    you have posted to. in fact this is BETTER than the OE equivalent, because
    it will show the WHOLE thread, so you can easily go back to previous posts
    in the thread.

    HTH

    Gordon, May 22, 2005

  3. WormWood

    WormWood Guest

    Thanks, Gordon, that works a treat. You are right, this approach works
    much better the the OE feature.
    Cheers!

    WormWood, May 22, 2005
  4. WormWood