    I used to be able to do this.

    Thank you

    Geopelia

    geopelia, Jun 3, 2005

  2. geopelia

    jils Guest

    do you mean in outlook express?
    i think it's something like View/Current View/View replies to my messages

    browse around the view menu, it's there somewhere.
    i used to know, but i use thunderbird now instead of outlook express.

    jils, Jun 3, 2005

  3. geopelia

    geopelia Guest

    Thanks, that was it. I'm trying to get things back where they were and
    reinstalling stuff.

    Geopelia

    geopelia, Jun 3, 2005