Find dvd to iPod video converter?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by google, Dec 31, 2005.

  1. google

    google Guest

    Now you can easy convert dvd to ipod video,

    Try PQ DVD to iPod Video Converter 1.0 here
    http://www.brothersoft.com/downloads/ipod-video-converter.html
    PQ DVD to iPod Video Converter converts DVD to iPod Video in 2 clicks,
    as well as Tivo2Go, DivX and other other popular video files to iPod.
    Super fast conversion speed (300% faster than any other software) with
    high quality plus advanced video editing features gives you everything
    you need to turn iPod into a portable media center. Watch TVs, movies,
    home videos on the go - a new lifestyle to experience.

    For more dvd software you can find here
    http://dvd.brothersoft.com/

    For more freeware, you can find here
    http://freeware.brothersoft.com/

    For more software you can find here
    http://www.brothersoft.com/

    google, Dec 31, 2005

  2. google

    support Guest

    Strongly recommend Super DVD to iPod Converter
    (http://www.dvdipodconverter.com), the fastest, easiest, and most
    powerful of its kind in the world. I converted a whole DVD movie in 40
    minutes, nearly perfect!

    support, Jan 2, 2006

  3. google

    Rose Guest