    Do you get this problem?

    Can anyone give any updates on fixes?

    Running Firefox 1.0 on XP-Pro-SP2

    mapmaker, Dec 14, 2004

  2. mapmaker

    Moz Champion Guest

    The problem is, identifying exactly WHAT causes the problem in the first
    place.
    If you read through the bug, it occurs to some, yet not to others, even
    on test cases.
    Everytime someone comes up with an idea of what is contributing to the
    problem, somone else comes along and nixes it because that isnt in their
    system mix, its intently frustrating.

    Its quite difficult to fix when you dont know whats broken.

    Some have reported success by turning OFF FAYT for specific pages, but
    again, there are others who have the problem and dont use FAYT in the
    first place (it may not even be the same problem actually)

    Moz Champion, Dec 14, 2004

  3. mapmaker

    First Last Guest

    yes, i have had this problem, and i hated it. i had to type a paragraph
    or so, and every word would make that sound when something isn't found
    on a page :( i can't remember how i worked around or what caused it (of
    course, no one really knows yet what causes it.)

    First Last, Dec 14, 2004