  1. thekmanrocks

    thekmanrocks Guest

    Can interact with Usenet via Google Groups since Thursday morning eastern time!!

    thekmanrocks, Mar 17, 2014

  2. thekmanrocks

    Daniel47 Guest

    Why not get yourself a real news reader and a real news server??

    Daniel

    Daniel47, Mar 17, 2014

  3. thekmanrocks

    thekmanrocks Guest

    Error has recurred since I posted this.

    Next time I won't download a root kit detector without checking on its reputation first! If anything that's what caused my mess.

    Funny though, it prevented me from posting via Google Grps on ALL my devices.

    thekmanrocks, Mar 19, 2014