  1. Guest

    Can interact with Usenet via Google Groups since Thursday morning eastern time!!

    , Mar 17, 2014

  2. Guest

    On 17/03/14 12:49, wrote:
    > Can interact with Usenet via Google Groups since Thursday morning eastern time!!

    Why not get yourself a real news reader and a real news server??

    Daniel

    , Mar 17, 2014

  3. Guest

    Error has recurred since I posted this.

    Next time I won't download a root kit detector without checking on its reputation first! If anything that's what caused my mess.

    Funny though, it prevented me from posting via Google Grps on ALL my devices.

    , Mar 19, 2014