    HI People, I passed exam 70-291! I am now a Microsoft Certified Systems
    Administrator!!!!!! It's been a long hard battle but with persistance I did
    IT!!!! Good Luck to anyone preparing for this exam!

    Power Point, Feb 10, 2008

  2. Power Point

    aliasman6 Guest

    Nice job! If I recall you were having some trouble with it. But then
    again, so do a lot of people on here. Either way, I'm taking my first
    crack at it on Wednesday.

    aliasman6, Feb 11, 2008

  3. Power Point

    Power Point Guest

    YES, i was having a hard time passing this exam! I took it 2 times prior to
    passing this past saturday! Good Luck on your 1st! Let me know how you do.

    It's such a great feeling once it's OVER!!!! YAAHHOOOO :)

    Power Point, Feb 11, 2008
  4. Power Point

    Jim G Guest

    It took me two tries - I thought this was the most difficult one...

    Jim G, Feb 12, 2008
  5. Power Point

    minime Guest

    I am to take 70-291 on Friday... Hopefully it will all make sense - this will
    be my first attempt...

    minime, Feb 13, 2008
  6. Power Point

    Andy Wood Guest

    Congrats.. I passed 70-291 today (2nd attempt) its a hard exam because there
    is soooo much within it.. I have Exchange 2003 (70-284) to do now before I
    get my MCSA:Messaging.. but first the weekend and a rest lol

    Andy

    Andy Wood, Feb 28, 2008
  7. Power Point

    Power Point Guest

    Congrats Andy, Dont you feel GOOD! That exam is tough...and i just got my
    welcome kit yesterday! The new cards displays your certs, i now have
    MCP, MCDST, MCSA :) WHOA

    Power Point, Mar 4, 2008