Finally passed all my MCSE exams - Books for sale

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Karl North, May 2, 2004.

  1. Karl North

    Karl North Guest

    Hi guys,
    First let me thank you for all the help I received from reading
    everyone's posts and links to exam notes, cram sessions, etc.

    I have decided to sell one of my 7 binder copy of the Microsoft Official
    Curriculum for the Windows 2000 MCSE. (I own two copies)
    You get the 120 day educational version for Windows 2000 and Windows 2000
    Server.
    PLUS, I'll throw in copies of the Syngress books which cover exams 70-210,
    70-215, 70-217, 70-221.

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4128568923

    This MOC collection contains one of each of the following books:

    Microsoft MCSE - Training and Certification Introduction

    Implementing and Administering Microsoft Windows 2000 Directory Services
    Material # 2154ACP

    Implementing Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional and Server
    Material # 2152BCP

    Designing a Secure Microsoft Windows 2000 Network
    Material # 2150ACP

    Designing A Microsoft Windows 2000 Networking Services Infrastructure
    Material # 1562BCP

    Windows 2000 Network And Operating System Essentials
    Material # 2151ACP

    Implementing A Microsoft Windows 2000 Network Infrastructure
    Material # 2153ACP

    I now have my MCSE, CCNA & CCNP Cert's.

    All of the books are in great shape. I doubt if you will find anything more
    helpful than reading these self paced guides.

    Again, Thank you so much, I could not have done it without you all!

    Regards,
    Karl

    Karl North, May 2, 2004

  2. Karl North

    Guest Guest

    friendly heads u
    If the books you are offering atre the MOC. They come in two variaties. IT Acadamys only or the SelfPaced. If it is the IT acadamy version you might want to considor the EULA for thos books.

    ----- Karl North wrote: ----

    Hi guys
    First let me thank you for all the help I received from readin
    everyone's posts and links to exam notes, cram sessions, etc

    I have decided to sell one of my 7 binder copy of the Microsoft Officia
    Curriculum for the Windows 2000 MCSE. (I own two copies
    You get the 120 day educational version for Windows 2000 and Windows 200
    Server
    PLUS, I'll throw in copies of the Syngress books which cover exams 70-210
    70-215, 70-217, 70-221

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=412856892

    This MOC collection contains one of each of the following books

    Microsoft MCSE - Training and Certification Introductio

    Implementing and Administering Microsoft Windows 2000 Directory Service
    Material # 2154AC

    Implementing Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional and Serve
    Material # 2152BC

    Designing a Secure Microsoft Windows 2000 Networ
    Material # 2150AC

    Designing A Microsoft Windows 2000 Networking Services Infrastructur
    Material # 1562BC

    Windows 2000 Network And Operating System Essential
    Material # 2151AC

    Implementing A Microsoft Windows 2000 Network Infrastructur
    Material # 2153AC

    Guest, May 2, 2004

  3. Karl North

    Samantha Guest

    Hi Karl,

    Congratulation, I wish you all the best. I am 3 exams
    away from my MCSE and that in itself feels good.

    Samantha, May 2, 2004
  4. Karl North

    Network Guru Guest

    ConsultantDOTcom?

    Network Guru, May 3, 2004
  5. Karl North

    Guest Guest

    hi and congratulations
    You offered your books for sale, am pursuing the same course kindly letme know the price

    thankyou
    Eddy

    Guest, May 5, 2004
  6. Karl North

    Pankaj Guest

    Hi

    I m ready to participate in the bid. ?But is there an
    chance of getting delivery in Australia?

    thx
    Pankaj

    Deepak28, Jul 15, 2010