    status :D

    So I now have MCDST, MCSA, MCSE, MCTS:ISA 2006 and CCNA.

    Time for a celebratory beer or several :)

    Chris M, May 15, 2009

  2. Chris M

    FrisbeeĀ® Guest

    WOOT! Way to go, Chris! Long time no hear... look me up on FaceBook. (Or
    did I already beg for that via e-mail?)

    FrisbeeĀ®, May 16, 2009

  3. Chris M

    Russ Guest

    What are you doing with all of these certs?

    Russ, Jun 18, 2009
  4. Chris M

    Jtyc Guest

    What are you doing with all of these certs?

    Cert envy?

    Jtyc, Jun 18, 2009
  5. Chris M

    Chris M Guest

    Apart from improving my CV, widening my knowledge and increasing my salary?

    :)

    Chris M, Jun 19, 2009