    The TAP screen changed to "Order has been received. You will be charged at
    the time of order shipment". I haven't received an E-Mail but the status
    finally changed.

    Dennis Pack, Jun 9, 2005

  2. Dennis Pack

    Guest Guest

    It a miracle!

    Guest, Jun 9, 2005

  3. Dennis Pack

    kevin Guest

    ditto! way cool.

    kevin

    kevin, Jun 9, 2005
  4. Dennis Pack

    NoNoBadDog! Guest

    My status also changed, but my email addy has changed since submitting my
    order. Anyone (MVP) have a clue on how to go about updating my email
    address?

    TIA

    Bobby

    NoNoBadDog!, Jun 9, 2005
  5. Dennis Pack

    James Park Guest

    Don't be fooled! Doesn't all that still just equate to "Pending"? :)

    James Park, Jun 9, 2005
  6. Dennis Pack

    Guest Guest

    mine too. of course there will be another six weeks of 'received.. .'

    Guest, Jun 9, 2005
  7. Dennis Pack got up from the bar and shouted: :
    Same here. It also now shows the correct product: Microsoft Windows XP
    Professional x64 Edition

    Instead of the previous: Microsoft Windows XP Professional

    Posted code still shows FN thou, instead of my correct postcode.

    Mark Gillespie, Jun 9, 2005
  8. Dennis Pack

    NNBXX Guest

    Same here :)

    NNBXX, Jun 9, 2005
  9. Dennis Pack

    Guest Guest

    Sounds better than Pending but it means much the same thing, and my order has
    also chaned

    Guest, Jun 9, 2005
  10. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 9, 2005
  11. Dennis Pack

    Guest Guest

    It means exactly the same thing. From the folks at Zomax masquerading as MS
    employees, I received the following:

    The Technology Advancement Software Kits will begin shipping at the end of
    June.
    Your order will remain in "Pending" status and your Credit Card will not be
    charged until your order ships complete from our Fulfillment Center.

    Don't get your hopes up. I think Zomax is stamping the CDs with a sewing
    machine.

    Guest, Jun 9, 2005