    0
    Article Comments for Final Fantasy XIII: Everything We Know
    by John Tanaka

    honeydanny84, Jan 12, 2010

  2. honeydanny84

    alphah

    Joined:
    Jun 14, 2010
    Messages:
    37
    Likes Received:
    0
    and it just released a Chinese version!! ya hey!

    alphah, Jun 18, 2010

  3. honeydanny84

    Hotspot

    Joined:
    Aug 29, 2010
    Messages:
    8
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    New York
    I'd really like to get it, but first I'll need a playstation 3 or an Xbox. I think that my favorite character will be Hope because he has a boomerang and I love boomerangs!

    Hotspot, Aug 29, 2010
  4. honeydanny84

    -Cyber Opus-

    Joined:
    Jan 24, 2011
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Dayton, OH
    From what I have heard, the PS3 version has slightly better graphics than the Xbox 360 version (although I have yet to play the Xbox 360 verison to compare for myself)

    The game itself is amazing.
    The grpahics are beautiful.
    The story line is epic.
    The battle system is the best so far.

    The only problem with this game is it's TOO HARD. :(

    -Cyber Opus-, Jan 24, 2011
  5. honeydanny84

    Burtson725

    Joined: