    is 'whats that big box doing in the corner' which one
    might I find 'less difficulty' in getting ?

    Peter

    Peter, Jun 21, 2004

  2. Peter

    Neil Guest

    honesty...you should get out of IT :)

    try 215. my $0.02

    Neil, Jun 21, 2004

  3. Peter

    RH Guest

    The one that corresponds to which OS you are using in
    your environment; W2K? 70-215; 2K3??? 290 or 291

    RH, Jun 21, 2004
  4. Peter

    Brian Guest

    Not too odd, I guess. Considering those are networking exams. However what's
    wrong with asking in MPC.mcdba? You'll probably get friendlier answers there
    as many who inhabit this newsgroup would not take well to the question
    "Which is the easiest exam".

    Brian, Jun 21, 2004