Filters for either Photoshop or Paintshop pro.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Alan Mayfield, Jul 14, 2003.

  1. I want to take a photo of my house and apply a filter that makes it look like a
    painting by a famous artist.
    I can't remember what the name of this filter is or even if there is one?
    Alan Mayfield, Jul 14, 2003
    1. Advertisements

  2. Alan Mayfield

    Boomer Guest

    You might want to ask over at
    Boomer, Jul 15, 2003
    1. Advertisements

  3. Alan Mayfield

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Jul 15, 2003
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.